Mobility Scooter Hire
IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding Mobility Scooter Hire at Yorkshire Wildlife Park–
An online or telephone reservation is recommended prior to visiting. Each guest hiring a mobility scooter must also…
- Make a payment of £20.00 per daily scooter hire (payment due at point of reservation). This covers associated maintenance and vehicle insurance costs.
- produce valid ID and pay a £50.00 refundable deposit upon collection of the scooter; and
- sign a declaration confirming and agreeing the following:
- I am under 32 stone.
- I am over 16 years old.
- I am the only person who will use the equipment and I will not let anyone else ride on the equipment with me.
- To only use the equipment in and around Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
- To return the mobility scooter 30mins before the park closes.
- To take all due care and attention whilst using the equipment, including:
- Maintaining a speed that is comparable to walking pace: and
- Avoiding contact with other objects and other people
- To use the equipment at my own risk, and that I will be responsible for the cost of any damage caused by me to the equipment or any property, while the equipment is in my possession.
- That if I suffer any damage or injury as a result of, or in the course of using the equipment, whether or not the injury or damage is caused or contributed to by any negligence on the part of Yorkshire Wildlife Park, I will release Yorkshire Wildlife Park from any liability to me.
- That if any other person or entity suffers injury or damage as a result of, or in the course of my use of the equipment, whether or not the injury or damage is caused or contributed to by any negligence on the part of Yorkshire Wildlife Park, I will indemnify Yorkshire Wildlife Park against any resultant liability.
Make your online Mobility Scooter reservation in advance to avoid disappointment.
Get the latest news & offers from Yorkshire Wildlife Park!