Our animals know the value of teamwork, so whether it’s guiding your pack or rewarding their hard work, there’s no better place to spend quality time with your colleagues than at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
TEAM EVENTS FOR ALL THE PRIDE
We can design bespoke training packages in conjunction with any facilitators you choose to work with, so you can be assured that you and your co-workers will make the most out of your visit.
For indoor activities, our conference suites are flexible spaces which benefit from natural daylight, free WiFi and professional facilities. Whilst outdoors, we can provide outdoor catering and refreshments at different locations around the Park.
After a hard day’s work, why not treat your team to an after-hours BBQ in one of our unique gardens, or a VIP tour of Lion Country to ensure your day truly is one to remember.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
TEAM BUILDING SESSIONS
“Lessons from the animals” is an innovative team building session, created by the talent development agency – Develop-U. What will you learn about your pack? Click the tabs below to find out more information.
- WHO IS THE WORKSHOP AIMED AT?
- WHERE IS THE WORKSHOP DELIVERED?
- HOW IS LEARNING RECOGNISED?
- HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
This workshop is for any organisation looking to develop high performing teams and great places to work. The workshop focuses on understanding human behaviour by observing, understanding and relating to the behaviour of animals. The Park’s Rangers introduce different species and their associated behaviours, enabling delegates to learn how to thrive in the workplace.
During the workshop delegates will be exposed to and start to:
- Understand the social amd team behaviours of lions, meerkats and guinea baboons; and identify positive examples that can be applied in a personal, team and organisational context.
- Understand simplified versions of NLP, transactional analysis and emotional intelligence to support them in taking new behaviours and new ways of working back into their organisation.
- Plan to introduce new ways of working and thinking that will improve their performance and that of their team and organisation. Develop-u’s inspirational coach enables everyone to connect with what they are learning and find ways to apply this. The programme is designed to have a positive behavioural impact on individuals, teams and organisations.
Based in Yorkshire Wildlife Park’s purpose built conference facilities, delegates have access to the park and all the animals. It’s an amazing venue for an event. The environment is spacious and is fantastic for stimulating creativity and innovation.
We can supply an attendance certificate that confirms the content of the workshop.
Facilitation fees will start at £1,470 for a day for up to 20 delegates. Additional costings will be quoted for groups up to 100 people.
The duration and content of the programme can be adjusted as required.