Visit as a group of 10 or more paying visitors and you can save up to 16% with advance discounted admission.
How to book
You can pre-book your group via phone by calling 01302 535057 Ext 72 or emailing email@example.com. It is essential that discounted group bookings are made at least one day in advance of your visit.
To book for more than 10 paying visitors we do offer a group discount, if you would like to book for a group of 10 or more paying visitors, please give a member of the Visitor Services team a ring on 01302 535057.
|Senior Citizen (60+) /Student*||£12.00|
|Child (aged 3-15)||£11.00|
|Child (aged 2)||£4.50|
|Child (under 2)||Free|
|Disabled Senior Citizen (60+)*/Disabled Student*||£7.50|
|Disabled Child (aged 3-15)*||£6.50|
- Save up to 16% on our standard day admission rates
- FastTrack wristband entry into the park when pre-paid
- Free coach driver entry
- Free coach and minibus parking
- Your own personal bookings coordinator
- Bespoke options including room hire, dining plans, pre-purchased ice creams, souvenirs and animal experiences
Education Group Bookings
If you are booking for an education visit with a school or college please follow the link below.
Terms & Conditions
- Group booking rates can only be applied to pre-booked groups of ten or more paying visitors.
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge and do not count towards the group total.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times.
- No storage facilities are available on-site.
- Where appropriate please provide proof of discount entitlement at point of admission.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 16% discount is an average saving based on five adults and five children at standard 2017 summer admission rates.
- YWP annual pass holders can show their valid pass on arrival and so don’t need to be counted as part of the total group number.
- We reserve the right to close to visitors, alter times, prices or events and services without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Standard park entry T&Cs apply.