THE WILDEST WIZARD OF OZ
Travel along the Yellow Brick Road to Yorkshire Wildlife Park and join us on a wild and wonderful adventure in the land of Oz!
We’re celebrating L. Frank Baum’s Wonderful Wizard of Oz during the Easter holidays on April 8th, 9th & 10th.
There’ll be two amazing LIVE shows from our cast of professional performers, children’s craft activities, a music workshop for little Munchkin’s, meet and greet opportunities with Dorothy and all her friends, face-painting,* fairground side-stalls*, storytelling, and more! (* additional small charges apply).
- Watch our Wildest Wizard of Oz LIVE show, performed by our professional pantomime actors
- Meet the Wizard himself, trying to escape from Oz in his latest hair-brained adventure
- Kids can get involved with some Munchkin Musical Mayhem at our percussion installation and music workshop
- Create your own Oz themed artwork in our art and craft tent
- Visit Professor Marvel’s Wonderful World of Wizardry, a show full of magic and illusion
- Smaller children can take a spin on the Wizard’s Hot Air Balloon fairground ride*
- Play carnival side-stalls to win Easter prizes*
- Become a cowardly lion, scarecrow or tin-man, have your face painted by our professional face painter. *
- Follow Toto’s Easter egg trail, to enter our Easter prize draw!
* Additional charges apply for some activities.