Christmas Fair – Stall Holders
Yorkshire Wildlife Park will soon be announcing plans for our Christmas Market 2020.
The event will take place on the following December dates:
- Saturday 5th – Sunday 6th
- Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th
- Saturday 19th – Sunday 20th
We will be creating a ‘Christmas Fair Experience’, including family entertainment, Victorian fairground amusements, and more. Our aim is to create a great family festive occasion, similar to our previous Christmas Fairs.
Creating a Covid-secure event is of course our top priority. Plans are therefore being developed for the event, reviewing all the relevant Government guidance and industry best practice. To ensure everyone’s safety there will of course be a few changes to previous years. The event will increase from four to six days, with customer numbers carefully controlled on each day.
There will be a market area including a heated Christmas Fair marquee, and a larger outdoor market. The indoor space will be limited and smaller than previous events, but there will be more outdoor trading pitches.
Stalls will include:
- crafts, gifts, food and drink produce to take home
- hot food and drinks for consumption at the Fair
- sideshow fairground amusements and entertainments
We are inviting expressions of interest from stall holders who would like to trade at the event.
In the lead up to Christmas, primarily, we want to attract;
- Food and produce retailers
- Traders from the Yorkshire region
- Non-food retailers, with seasonal products and decorated stalls, which will enhance the event
Please register your details below, in order to receive further updates about the event as they become available. We will be contacting traders who register, with the opportunity to book spaces at the event.
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Booking a visit to Yorkshire Wildlife Park is easy! Just click the button below and follow the steps.